Sunday, January 11, 2015

Justice for my Auntie Rae​

   
My name is Cass'Zonae, Rae's closest nieces. As I try to tell you all my side of the story my heart yearns to have my beloved aunt back. Two weeks before I came back from my summer vacation my aunt called me, she frequently calls and texts me but that entire summer I didn’t hear from her. She called telling me she loved me and how was my summer going, as this man was yelling in the background, I asked her what was going on she she said nothing were just getting ready to get something to eat and I knew something wasn’t right. She ended the call by telling me ''cant wait to see you'' and what she told me all the time ''love you more''.
  When we came home on July 23,2012 I asked my mom if I could go visit my aunt's house to visit she would say she was busy or not at this time.On July 25th my mom was getting her truck tire fixed, because they had flattened. My younger sister and I were playing in the street and then as the tire man finished my mom told us to get in the car. While we were walking to get in the car, we heard popping noises resembling firework noises, so I didn't pay it any mind. But when a bush full of birds fleeing as the noises came closer it dragged my attention to a women figure and a young boy; running extremely fast and a man following  not to far behind maybe 5 ft back.
  Everyone was standing in the parking lot fixing their eyes and were froze in shock. I heard screams but I couldn't make out what they were saying because there voices were going out but I focused my eyes on the man and his face was in complete darkness and wickedness. He was holding his pants from falling and in his other hand a gun raising it up and down shooting at this young boy and woman. I couldn’t make out their faces because I had not seen them over two months time and my aunt had lost a ton of weight; and then as i examined closely, at the last moment of her life I knew it was my aunt. I fled down the parking lot towards the street near the factory near my house to save them as she fell to the hot pavement and him hovering over her shooting her even more, and Justin racing towards my mom out of breathe and exhausted; he turned towards me this evil man and tried to shoot me. I can’t recall how many times he shot at me just that a bullet hit me in the leg causing me to fall to the hot pavement. I heard yells and screams as I was mildly passed out form everyone around me. The whole neighborhood was covered in complete panic. I brought my self to complete consciousness as my dad came down the street from work and put me in his car and my younger sister. 
  Blood filled my left boot and my dad ran red lights rushing me to the emergency room. They took a major piece of the bullet out of my leg but there is still fragments from ricochet bullets. This horrible wound keeps the memory alive of that horrific and life changing day. My aunt was a like a sister to me, we did absolutely any and everything with and for each other. My love for her is absolutely unexplainable and even if I tried to explain it to you, you wouldn’t understand. She was truly a woman of God and as soon as you would see her you would notice her beauty inside and out.

My love & thoughts are with you

Love always,

Cass’Zonae




#Read #Share #Like

No comments:

Post a Comment